TeamWork Online: Open Jobs in "Corporate Sponsorship Sales"

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Navigating the Blogging Waters

Blogging is a new thing for me. Sponsorship is not.


Blogging is a great tool for communicating. So is Sponsorship.


As I am working through my learning curve on best practices for blogging on sponsorships, I found a couple of great blogs and picked the brains of their owners.


Jason Peck does a blog on Sports Marketing and Frank Reed does one for small businesses on enhancing their web presence. Both are smart guys. I encourage you to check out their blogs.


They have both recommended that I switch from a site-hosted blog using blogger to wordpress.


Therefore, I am moving sites, but it is not hard to find me.


So, click here to see all of my latest postings moving forward.


For archived and older postings, stay here.


These posts are opinions, insights and links to marketing and sponsorship news. They are meant to inspire and provoke thought. I encourage you to subscribe to my RSS feed and visit my website at www.sponsorshipinsights.com to learn about our services.

No comments: